jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008

Young at heart

I love rock, its my favourite music, I listen to all kind of music, cause I just love music, but rock is something special: most of the songs that I listen to feel better, to think about my loved ones, and things like that, are rock songs. A very special part of my job in the theater, as I told you before, is to try to promote a great rock band, formed by people that I love; so, yes, I can say that rock is a part of my life.

And when I thought that I had seen almost everything about rock, the other day, I read in a movies magazine about a movie that talks about rock music, and that we are going to have in Spain next week (you guys already have it in DVD there). Of course, it is not the first movie that talks about rock, but it is way different from any other movie related to rock that I have seen before:it is about a rock choir formed by men and women from 65 to 93 years old. They are from Northampton, MA, and they are just awesome, so full of life, and a great desire to be happy and enjoy life (you can read their whole story here . And this is the trailer:



I cant wait to see the movie, cause I am sure I will love it. Reading about them, seeing videos of their concerts, and listeing to some interviews, I once again realize how important is to enjoy life, and to have a young heart, sometimes life is really really hard, we all have trials, and it is not easy at all, but life is so beautiful too, and we need to focus on the beauty that we have so close. I am saying all this, and I am the first one that needs to remeber this, cause it is hard for me to be optimistic sometimes, but in these last years, I have learnt that life is short, and we need to enjoy it, always being realistic, of course, but also dreaming and thinking that theres a lot we can achieve, if we put our hearts on it . This movie is a great example for us, and I am sure I will cry and laugh a lot when I see it.

Have fun, and listen to rock whenever you can.

No hay comentarios: