
There´s not a specific reason, but I am not having a good day today, actually, I am glad its almost over.
But, just a few minutes ago, I received an e-mail from my friend that made me smile,beacuse of some little sentences that she shared with me, and that I want to share with you too:
"Feeling rich is born of simple things: good health, comfort, freedom and laughter along with being well loved."
"Write a love letter on a bed sheet with magic markers" (how fun would that be?)
"When I call for an airline ticket, I might ask if there's a special fare for people wearing raincoats or standing on their head at the airport. Then, the ticket agent and I can laugh together and become partners in finding the best ticket price. (I always fly at a great discount.)"
"Impossible means I'm possible! Plant all your impossible gardens, and see what blooms!"
Sometimes, just a small thing helps us to smile, and it repairs our heart a little bit.
I love you guys, I just hope you know it.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario