martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

Fighting



Some days, I just want to throw a stone to all those things and situations that make me sad or mad,and to scold myself for being silly and for worrying for stupid things; sometimes I think that I am too much responsible,and I think too much. I have to relax a little bit, and to remember that we all have our free agency to do what we want, and I can expect some things from some people. My brother always says that, for being too good, I am so silly, and maybe he is right, but I cant help to think in the good part of the people, even when that gives me frustations sometimes, I guess I havent learnt the lesson, maybe someday, who knows..

In days like today, I try to remember my grandma´s advice, she always said that we have to...



she was probably right. Sometimes I miss her and her wisdom a lot.

I dont know why I am telling you this, I guess sometimes writing is a way to think out loud.Sorry for bothering you with my silly stuff.

No hay comentarios: