
This is at my friend´s wedding las month

This is just me, I think I was looking at the pictures of my friend´s camera, and my other friend made a picture.
I like tis picture very much:he is my friend Momo, a great singer, and an awesome person.
Here I am with some friends, after my friend´s concert. The girl with the white t-shirt is my roomate. The girl with the Snoopy t-shirt is my friend Alex, they are both great, and I love them a lot.
This is after watching Spain won the Euro Cup. They are some of my best friends,great people that I love so much.
And thats all the pictures that I have. I will put more when I have them. Hopefully, now that I finally have a digital camera, I will be able to make more pictures.
Have a nice day, I am going to sleep now, cause here its so late.
1 comentario:
You are awesome. How do we get a hold of you while you are in UT. We want to see you. Send us an email.
Love you
Alicia
Publicar un comentario