jueves, 31 de julio de 2008

He is a champion

I think I told you about my friend Momo before, he is a great singer, full of talent. He has fight so hard all his life to see his dream come true, and he is still working, cause the music world is so difficult, and there a lot of interests that sometimes dont allow the talented people to be there, but, when you work hard, and you are honest, and you never surrender, at the end, the good things happen, and he is starting to see his dream come true.

He has a rock band, add they have their own songs, but they also make tributes to Queen (Momo´s favourite band),actually, most of the concerts that they have are Queen Tributes, although I am sure that someday that will change, and their concerts will be with their songs only. Momo was the main carather in the We will Rock You musical here in Madrid, and Brian May made a new and exclusive guitar solo for Momo´s album, for a song called "Tanto amor no es bueno", that is a spanish version of "Too much love will kill you".

But, the most important thing about him, is that he is not only a great singer, but also a wonderful person, a good friend, and someone that has taught me a lot of things during these years that I have had the chance to know him better.Its great to work with him , and with the whole band, cause they make my job so easy, with their talent, their help , and they way they take care of me. I am so proud of them, and I love them so much.

Here is a video of one of his shows, in Barcelona; if you like Queen, dont miss it.



An here is another video, of the song in spanish that I told you before.I hope you like it.

No hay comentarios: