
Yes, I finally going to be there!!, I really cant believe it, I am soo happy, this is really a dream come true for me. I have been waiting for a long time, saving money, trying to find the right moment to go, and that day has come:I will be there from August 8th, til August 18th. You would probably think that I am crazy, but I just feel I needed to do this, and now that its real, I cant wait to be there, to see people that I love so much, and to remember all those places where I lived once, that are so important for me.
Thanks to all the people that has made this posible, without you, this wouldnt happen, I love you!!.
Besides that, not very much to tell you:I am super busy at work, but I really like what I do, so its fine; and now its so hot in Madrid, so I wish I could go to the pool soon. My friend´s wedding was a blast, but I still dont have pictures, I will post them here when I have them, so you´ll see that I havent changed since the last time you saw me(well, maybe a little bit, but I am better now, hahaha).
I had a great time on my birthday, my friends were so nice, and they gave a digital camera as a birthday present, cause I didnt have one, and I am so happy, cause I am sure I am going to use it a lot in UT;I also got some clothes and books too, I guess I have been a good girl this year...
I really hope you guys are fine and happy, never forget that I miss you and love you sooo much.
1 comentario:
Hi Belen
We are going to be in UT the same time. We would love to see you. Email us where you will be.
Love you
Alicia
Publicar un comentario