
I cant believe I am 34 already, time pass so fast!!!. My birthday was 2 weeks ago, but someone remind me today that I am 34,and asked me if I can think in the 10 things, facts, thoughts, that are important for me, for any reason, in this time of my life, so I think about it, and I have decided to write them here . I am glad I am here one more year; some people say that the 30 are the best age for women, I dont know if thats true or not, but I do know that,right now, at least I feel fine with myself, that I am learning to try to love others better everyday, and to be a better person, and that, after these very hard and difficult past years, now, as the picture above says, I deserve to be happy, dont I?.
Here are my 10:
-I love my family so much, we have had our "things" during these years, because of many different reasons, but my mom, my dad, and my brother are the most important persons of my life. My parents have taught me good principles since I was little kid, and are huge examples for me. My brother has become a great man, he has been a great support for me these last years, and I am so proud of him.
- I am a very blessed person, cause I have the best friends,and, although I know I dont deserve them, I am so very grafetul for all of them, for their love and support,for helping me to be the person that I am now. I read once that true friendship helps us to be closer to Our Heavenly Father´s love, and I totally agree: thanks to all of you for letting me feel it.
- For me, one of the greatest things of life is to learn new things everyday. Learning from others, from our experiences, from good books, from everywhere, discovering new things, all that makes me grow and gives me a lot of joy.
- One of the big treasures of my life is my relantionship with the Lord, I am so grateful for his love and his example. I dont believe in many religous things, bur I know without a doubt that He lives, and loves us, and , if we try to be more like Him everyday, we will be happier.
- I love music so much, I cant live without it, I need it in my life. Lately,music has also shown me that dreams come true if we fight for them, and thats great, specially if it is the dream of a person that you love so much.
- Talking about frivolous things, I love any kind of chocolate,ice-creams, my mom´s tortilla de patata, cookies, fruits, mexican food, indian food, well...I guess I just like food a lot. I also like basketball, theater, movies, traveling, reading,dancing,walking,,and many other things; I wont put them all, cause I wouldnt finish, the truth is that I cant be without doing things for a very long time.
- For the first time in my life, I really like my job, I know that the "perfect job" doesnt exist, and I would change some things of mine, but I like it very much, cause I know that, in some ways, it helps others to be happy, and it brings culture and services to a place where people didnt have them before, just for that, its worthy, but I also like my work companions and my boss, so its great. I know it will never make me rich, and some people around me think that, with my career and training, I must look for something bigger, but I am happy like that.
- Throughout my life, I have many diferent trials and moments when I thought I wouldnt be able to go on:moments when things that were true to me, were not true anymore; moments when I thought I was going to lose my love ones, because they were so close to death; or moments when members of my own family, and some friends too, told me that they didnt love me anymore because of what I did or what I said. I cried a lot, I felt so weak, I realized how much I have to learn about loving others, and not being that selfish, sometimes I felt so lonely too; but I also grew a lot, I learnt about myself, about the people that is closer to me and that I love so much. And I think that, right now, I am little bit stronger than before, I know what I want, and I fight for it, always trying to be honest with myself, the others and the Lord. My mom says that I have finally grown up, I dont think so, but I am on the way to do it, and thats a lot for me!!.
- After the summer,I hope I will be able to keep learning spanish sign language, cause I really like it a lot, and this year I coulnt go to classes, cause there wasnt any at the time when I was free of work, but that will change in October, and, hopefully, I will do it, its so difficult, and sometimes frustating too, cause it seems that you are not learning anything, but then you realize that you know more that you think, and I love it so much.And I will try to volunteer again as a spanish teacher for inmigrants, I really love to teach, and I dont have many teaching opportunities,so that will be great, besides, those people are awesome, and I always learn a lot from them too.
- As you know, this summer one of my dreams will come true, and so soon , I´m gonna be in USA. I am so excited to come back to a place that is a very important part of me, and to see people that I love so much. I know that 10 days is a very short period of time, but I am sure I will enjoy it a lot.
I guess thats all. If you have read everything, thanks, cause its very long, and I am so boring, hahahaha. Sometimes it good to stop and think about the important things, so I am glad I did it.
Have a nice day, I still miss you and love you a lot!!.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario