jueves, 1 de mayo de 2008

My summer proyect

I remember when I was in school, or in high school, or even in college, and your teachers asked you to make proyects about many different things. Some of them were really fun to make, but others were really difficult.

Lately, I am planning a summer proyect that I really hope I will be able to acomplish:my trip to the US!!!. In the last years, I have tried many times to make that dream come true, but there was always something that didnt let me do it, but now I feel that this summer is the right time to travel to the other side of the world, and I just waiting for my boss to tell me what days I have in August for holydays, and, after that, I will look for the plane tickets, and hopefully I will finally be in USA again, after 8 years (I cant believe times passed so fast!!).

Utah has been always very special for me, I spent there some of the most wonderful months of my life, sometimes I look back to those days, and I realized that I have changed so much, that I am not the person that I used to be when I was there; but, at the same time, I am who I am today, also because of many things that I learned about myself when I was there.

And I cant wait to see those places again, to eat american food, and, specially, to see you, and hug you, and see all your families, and have fun together. And I promise I will cook this for you:


so that you can remember the good spanish food :-).

I will keep you updated about my trip, and I hope very soon I will be able to tell you that the trip is a reality, with dates, and all that stuff.

My brother has always made fun of me, saying that there´s an "american gene" in me, thats silly, but what its really true, is that the US is like my second home, a place where I feel good, where some of the people that I really love live, a place where I was really happy once, and I am sure I will be again very soon.

You need to come to Spain too, theres always a room in my house for you, dont forget it!!.

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Come to California so you can visit us too. :)

Jason Fredericks dijo...

I love it. Keep it coming. By the way, good call on M Clan, good stuff.

David Fife dijo...

I miss the food!
d