Some days ago, my friend sent me this test by e-mail. Today it has been a very slow and uneventful day, and I dont have very much to tell you, so I decided to answer this test, so that you know a littel bit more about me:
A-Attached or single: Single.
B-Best friend: It’s impossible to say one; I've always been blessed with great friends in my life
C-Cake or pie: Both, I love cakes and I miss pies (we don’t have them in Spain…)
D-Day of choice: Saturdays
E-Essential Item: It depends for what you need the item, but I would say all the things that are special memories for me, some of my books and my music, some of my writings, and also, chocolate chip cookies and ice cream :-).
F-Favourite colour: Blue and purple
G-Gummy bears or worms: Both!
H-Hometown: Madrid, Spain
I- Indulgences: Tons of ice-cream with hot chocolate
J-January or July: July! Its summer, the city is so beautiful, and… it’s my birthday
K-Kids: I love kids, but I will never have my own ones
L-Life is incomplete without: my family, my friends, and my relationship with the Lord.
M-Marriage date: I don’t have dates, so a “marriage date” is something that I will probably never have …
N-Number of siblings: 1 very special brother that I love so much
O-Oranges or apples: All kind of fruits, I just love them.
P-Phobias or fears: No Phobias that I know, but my greatest fear is to lose my love ones
Q-Quotes: "When we try to do our best, everything around us will be better."(Chesterton), and one in Spanish, so that you can practice: "Cuando alguno de nuestros sueños se ha cumplido, es cuando comprendemos la riqueza de nuestro corazón, la fuerza de nuestra lucha, y la pobreza del conformismo" (Carson Mccullers).
R-Reason to smile: Seeing that the people that I love are happy.
S-Season: Spring and summer.
T-Totally love: I totally love, (apart from my family and friends, of course) music, writing, theatre, reading, basket, movies, learning, and many other things.
U-Unknown fact about me: A lot, cause I usually don’t talk very much about myself, but just one that comes to my mind, and that is very recent, is that I have starting to write seriously again, and I hope I will finish some short stories soon.
V-Vegetarian or meat eater: I wish I could be vegetarian, but I love meat way too much!
W-Worst habit: I don’t know, I am a disaster with many things, so I guess I have many.
X- X-Mas or Thanksgiving?: Xmas, cause, we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, but I always remember that day, and it makes me think in US and in all of you, and how grateful I am to have you in my life.
Y- Your favourite food: It’s hard to say just one...but I'm going to choose my mom's tortilla de patata.
Z-Zippers or Zebras: I don’t understand the question; I guess it was hard to find a question starting with a Z, huh?.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario