
Yes, Real Madrid won last Sunday, and its the new champion, there was a huge party in Cibeles, and it will continue next Wendsday in the Barcelona-Real Madrid game :-).
Besides that, today was a super busy day for me at work. I am in charge of a project that we are going to do in October, its a Festival of plays for children, and, although October seems very far away, there are many things that have to be ready at the end of May, specially for the sponsors that we need, and thats the worst part for me, cause, sometimes, when they see me, or hear me on the phone , they say:"are you the person in charge?, you seem so young!!", today, one of them, even said that he thought he was going to talk with a man, instead of me, but at the end, when he saw my project , he had to recognized that it was good, so I won :-).
Tonight, there was a program in the TV about the candidates for the USA presidency, it was really interesting, but I only could see the end of it, I have to read and investigate more about all of them, and I am sure I will have questions, so I will let you know.
I hope you guys and your families are doing good and happy.
Have a great day (its weird to say that now, cause here its 1:15 a.m)
1 comentario:
This is awesome Belen!
WE MISS YOU!
Check out our blog!
http://daveandaliciafife.blogspot.com/
COME VISIT AMERICA!
YOU CAN GET A LOT FOR THE EURO!
d
Publicar un comentario