lunes, 25 de agosto de 2008

Sunday at home

My first Sunday at home was really good. I woke up really early, to see the Spain vs USA basketball game, and it was really cool. I know, USA won, cause you guys are better, but we made a great game too, and we almost won, when the score was 108-105 for you guys, just a minute an a half before the game finish, I thought that maybe Spain could win, but, as I said, you guys are better, and you desrve to win, but we are great too, and it was a lot of fun to see the whole game.

After that, I decided to cook this:




cause I´ve been missing banana bread the whole week, so I made one just for me and my roomate, she had never had bana bread before, and she loved it, she said she is happy I have all those new recipes, cause she will love to taste everything that I cook, I guess I have to do it. We also have Orange Julius, and she loved it too:thanks Melissa for all the recipes, you are the best!!.

In the afternoon, I went to my parents´s house, cause it was my mom´s b-day, my brother and his girlfriend came too, and we had a great time; they asked me everything about my trip,and my mom said that I have to come back soon, maybe even to stay there for a while, I guess she doesnt want me here, hahaha...just kiding, I know that it would be hard for her to have me far away from her, but, at the same time, as I told some of you, she is just saying all the time, that maybe in the States I can find a boyfriend...anyway, my mom is the best, and I love her so much, I wish I could be as good as she is now when I am her age.

And theres not very much to tell, I start to work again, and this week I have full schedule again, so it is going to be harder than last week, but its OK.

I hope you all are fine, I am still trying to find time to put all my pictures here, so that you can see them, and then I ´ll tell a little bit about my trip too.

Have a nice day, you cant imagine how much I miss you!

Besos y abrazos desde este lado del oceano!.

No hay comentarios: