sábado, 30 de agosto de 2008

I have silly dreams sometimes...

Yesterday night I had a dream, I didnt remember what happened in the dream, but I remembered that this song was on it. I dont like Shania Twain very much,but I have been thinking in this song the whole day, the lyrics were all the time in my head, and sudddenly I have realized that the dream was just about me finding someone who loves me and wants to spend his life with me, someone who cares about me, and sings this song to me, because it explains our feelings to each other.

I know, all this is very cheesy and childish, specially for someone like me, who always says that marriage wasnt made for people like me, who hasnt had a date in ages, but I guess we dont choose the dreams that we have, and , sometimes, we all want to think that maybe there is someone out there waiting for us.

I dont know why I am telling you this now, you will think I am crazy, but, as I said, its been in my head the whole day, and I needed to share it with someone.

You guys are all married, and I am sure this song explains really well your feelings, I have seen you together, and I really admire you for being able to work everyday to make your marriages better, when I look at you, I realize that it is posible to have a strong and happy marriage, at least for you guys, cause I probably wont see that in my life.


No hay comentarios: