So I am going to start to tell you a little bit about my trip, now that I have all my pictures here in the computer (although I dont have very much).
This picture was taken in the Paris airport, cause I spent a lot of time there on the first day of my trip, and not because I like Paris or anything , actually, I have never been in the city, I just know the airport, but, because of a big storm, my flight was delayed, and I lost my conection, so I stayed in Paris for like 4 hours, and, after that, I took a flight to Boston, waited in Boston 3 and a half hours, and finally took my last flight to SLC, I arrived there at midnight, after 27 hours of traveling. I was suposed to be in SLC at 1:30 pm, and my trip was Madrid-Paris-SLC, but I arrived 10 hours later, and the trip was Madrid-Paris-Boston-SLC.
I really like to fly, but that was too much even for me: I can tell you about all the duty free stores of Paris and Boston, I couldnt buy anything there (really expensive), but I went to all of them, just because it was the only thing I could do. I can also tell you that the police in the Boston airport customs are really nice, I guess they saw that I was really on a hurry there, and so tired, so they helped me a lot, at the end, it was silly to run in Boston, cuase my flight was delayed too, but I didnt know that when I was in customs.
When I finally arrived in UT, and Brian came to pick me up, I just couldnt believe that I was there, but it was true, and I was sooo happy. My first night there was great, I slept so well, I really love the peace and silent of American Fork, in my apartment in Madrid, there is always a lot of noise, cause some of my neoghbours just dont know what is to respect the bed time of other people, so the silent at night in Brian and Melissa´s house was really awesome for me.
And that was the first day of one of the best holidays of my life, I ´ll tell you more in next episodes.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario