I put a song the other day here in my blog that I really liked when I found it,and as I said then, although country is not my favourite style (I am a rock girl :)), I looked for other songs of these guys, becuase I like the girls voice.
And I found this song
and I listened to it four times in a row that moment, and I have listened to it more after that.
I listened to it because I really liked it, but also cause it made think in what is important to me regarding the things that the song says.
Everyone who knows me a little bit, knows that I have never had a great desire to get married, I havent had good luck with guys (actually, I haven had bad luck either,my experience with boyfriends is so short), but thats not the reason for the lack of desire, I guess its mainly because I am very independent (and sometimes selfish too), and also because I have always had (and still has)a very good male friends, with whom I talk about everything, we trust each other, and have a lot of fun together, and I like that kind of friendships a lot, so, somehow, I fear that, if we cross the "friendship/love line" and something goes wrong, we will never have what we had before; that have never happened to me, and maybe its silly and childish,but I guess I cant help to think that it will happen.
Not having a boyfriend hasnt been a problem most of the time, because I am so lucky to have a caring family and great friends, but lately I am thinking more about it, and listening to this song the other day, when it says: "always having you to hug,being beside you when we grow up", makes me wonder if I will have that someday.
Finding someone is not easy, specially these days, and I know I am quite a complicated person who is not sure if would be able to share a life with someone, after all these years being alone, so I guess I have to asumme it, and to know that I will always have the love, the hugs, and great moments of happiness with my friends and my family, and thats a huge blessing for me, I am so grateful for that.
Probably, I will reread this tomorrow, and think how silly I am for talking about a cheesy love country song, but tonight I needed to write about it, sorry for bothering you with my silly things.
Have a great day, and enjoy every minute you sahre with the people you love.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Not silly... beautiful.
Great song.
Publicar un comentario