I have never been in NY, I hope someday I will be able to go there, because its one of those cities that I have always wanted to know (the list is huge, if I were rich, I think I would be tavelling a lot, knowing new places, learning about other cultures and poits of view...).
Lately, I think a lot about NY, not just like a place to go, but more like a symbol, I really dont know how to explain it , but I guess what I mean is that NY seems like a great place, where everything is posible, full of opportunities, a good place to start again, to rewrite our story from the begining.
I know I have written about this before, probably because its a subject that is always in my mind, but this last year it has been even more present in my thoughts: I feel like my life is not moving at all, everyone around me has things happening in their lives, and my life is boring and nothing important really happens.
I know I cant complain, because I have evrything I need : a caring family, great friends, a job, but sometimes I wonder if, after all these years, I have really done somthing worthy, if I have realy grown up, at least a little bit.
Sometimes I think in leaving everything behind, and trying to go somewhere else, just to see if maybe my life has to be in another place, doing something different, but I am not sure if thats what I really want to do, or its just a way to escape from everyday fight here, or maybe the real thing is that I am not brave enough to take the risks of a new begining.
Anyway, I am just thinking out loud after a hard day, and I learned long time ago that I dont have to take myself very seriously. As one of my best friends says: life can be wonderful, we just need to enjoy it.
Thanks to anyone that still reads this blog, I promise I will try to write a better post next time.
Talking about NY, I really like this song, so I share it with you.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario