domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2008

Inspiration is gone...

So I decided to do this little test, that my friend sent me in an e-mail:

I am: thinking in going to sleep soon

I think: that I need holidays

I know: that the world could be a better place, if we all work on it.

I want: to be closer to some people.

I dislike: when someone is hurt

I miss: some friends far away.

I fear: my family and friends suffering

I hear: "You take my breath way", by Queen.

I smell: the clean clothes that I ironed some hours ago.

I crave: chocolate!!!

I cry: a lot lately, and I dont know why, so I hate it.

I search: for a lot of things, but sometimes it is hard to find them.

I wonder: if someday the guy that lives above me, will stop making noises at night.

I regret: some of the choices I've made in my life. . .although, life is what it is, and I am learning to be happy about it.

I love: my family and friends.

I care: about the unfair things and situations that we have in the world.

I always: try to learn new things.

I always like to: eat ice-cream.

I worry: about the intolerance that I am seeing lately.

I am not: a bad person

I remember: the great time I had this summer..

I believe: that we are all different, and thats great, cause it helps us to learn from each other and grow.

I dance: not very much these days, but I love to dance!

I sing: a lot, cause I love it, althought I know I am not good at it.

I don’t always: use my time wisely

I argue: very rarely, but , when I do it, you can see I am really mad.

I write: stories sometimes.

I win: a short story contest when I was 11 or 12.

I lose: one of my best friends long time ago, and I still miss him.

I wish: I could love others better.

I listen: to music all the time

I don't understand: how people can hurt other people in many different ways.

I can usually be found: working (thats why I need holidays...).

I need: to find answers to my questions.

I forget: the last time I have a date.

I am : pretty happy for the most part, if I don't let myself dwell on the few things that I wish I could change.

No hay comentarios: