viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2008

Grateful




I know Thanksgiving was yesterday, and I know I am not very original doing this, but yesterday, I was thinking in all of you guys, and I just wanted to write a little note of thanks.

These days, I am grateful for understanding a little bit better (just a little, cause it is still hard for me sometimes) that sometimes the trials of our life are there to make us stronger, and to see that we are not alone, and we have people around us, who care about us.

I am also grateful for my family, my friends, the opportunites that I have to learn everyday, my job, and all those little things, that we used to forget, but they are the ones that make us smile, and make our day a little bit better.

I really hope you had a great Thanksgiving, I wish I could have been there with you, cause I miss you tons, but being here, near good people, is a huge blessing too.

1 comentario:

Patrixjasyu dijo...

para mi tb es difícil tener una actitud agradecida... debería, quizá, dedicar más tiempo a repasar todo lo bueno, en vez de concentrarme tanto en otras cosas.
Gracias por un post tan chulo (aunque te lo diga tarde, tengo una tarde tranquila y me estoy poniendo al día):-)