lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2008

Constant contradiction

This is the name of one of my friend Momo´s song, he usually sings the rock version, with the whole band, but this is an acustic version that he made for a TV program.

I want to post it here today, cause the lyrics express so well how I feel lately. I dont have time to translate it now, bur I promise to do it tomorrow, although it is good that you practice your spanish sometimes too ;-).

You cant imagine how much I miss you guys, I really hope you are all fine and happy.




Constante Contradicción


No me preguntes nunca más
como he llegado a este lugar,
no conseguirías entender.

Me gustaría abandonar,
pero no puedo echarme atrás.
Vivo entre la espada y la pared.

A veces siento que estoy mal,
a veces pienso que es normal.
Nunca llego a una conclusión

A veces digo la verdad,
a veces miento sin hablar.
Constante contradicción.

Vivo y sueño, río y lloro;
hoy no podría estar sin tí.
Me deprimo, me apasiono;
solamente quiero ser feliz.

No quiero estar donde tú estás,
pero no puedo caminar.
Sin tí no puedo caminar.

Estando solo quiero amarte,
estando solo ansío amarte.
A tu lado deseo escapar.

A veces siento ...

Oigo una voz lejana en mi interior,
nunca se cansa de repetir:
"vuelve a mí, esta noche yo te haré vivir".

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

hi Belen, I love your blog - you always seem to write what's close to your heart and it is as if you are talking directly to us. You have great pictures, I love them, and I have put the human calendar on our blog too ;) Anyway we hope you are well, Jason says hello, happy Conference weekend to you! -christy & jason