martes, 2 de septiembre de 2008

...



Some days I just feel so lonely, even if there are lot of people around me, some days I wonder if my life is really worthy. Sometimes I wish I could live another life, in another place.

I know I am so lucky and blessed for everything I have in my life, and I am very grateful for that, but, I dont know why, sometimes I just feel so out of the place, so different, and its hard, and I want to cry.

I guess its just because today is one of those days, when everything seems wrong, or maybe its just that I am a very complicated person.

But I hate days like this, I hate to feel this way, I hate to cry in silence without reason, just because suddenly my heart seems to belong to a life so different from my own life (if thats makes any sense at all..).

Anyway, tomorrow will be another day, and I know that, if I wait a little bit, I will see the sun shining again.


Miss you a lot, as always.

No hay comentarios: