lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

Everything is posible



This is not the kind of music that I usually like, but a friend of mine showed me this song the other day, and I really liked it: it makes me happy, I wanna dance when I hear it, and, most of all, the lyrics of the song are so optimistic and help to think that we can do great things when we put everything on it.

I specially like a part of the song that says:"If you think that you boat is not moving, you need to use your hand and make it moves", and other part that says:"If your life seems always the same, something has to change"

This song also makes me think in a quote that I heard long time ago, and I really like it because it helps me to never forget that we do have the power to make good things, to be happy, to overcome difficult times, and, most of all, to make this world a better place for everyone. The quote says:

"If you think you are too small to make an impact, try going to sleep with a mosquito in your room"

P.S I will trnaslate de whole song one of these days, when I have more free time.

No hay comentarios: