
I have been thinking a lot lately, about my life, about what I want, about what I need, and I cant help to feel that my life is the only one stucked, that everybody´s lives around me are full of things, that everybody that I know has achieved goals, or they are starting something, or they have somthing real to fight for.
I am not saying that my life is horrible, and I know that we all have bad and good moments, and life is hard for everybody; but lately I feel that I am 1oo stpes behind my friends, that all the things that I used to dream when I was younger, will never happen, and that its maybe too late for me.
I am very grateful for the great blessings that I have in my life: for my family, my friends, for having a place to live, and food to eat, for my job, and all the little things and experiences that make my life better; but sometimes I just feel that I would like a change, nothing big, just something that helps me to feel that my life is "moving", that I am doing something worthy.
I guess I need to be more brave, more generous, and work in my self-esteem, and thats what I am trying to do, I am working on it. My experience tells me that, when we try to be better, and we try to help others, we learn a lot, and we grow. Im not very good at that, but I keep trying, and , hopefully, the changes will come, or , at least, this feeling that I sometimes have will disappear.
2 comentarios:
Vaya, yo me siento igual querida.
A veces tengo la sensación de que no voy a ninguna parte. Tu dirás "si pero los hijos, la familia, etc..." esas son, efectivamtne cosas por las que luchar, pero últimamente encuentro que mi verdadera lucha se haya no en el camino, que ya lo conozco, sino en la manera de caminarlo. A veces siento que avanzo por inercia o por que me empujan, y yo quiero caminar por mi propio pie, tener el control, y además disfrutar las vistas :-)
No se si tiene sentido para ti lo que te digo, pero por algun razón creo que me entiendes.
Dices que me tienes que llamar pero la que te debe una llamada soy yo, que soy una malqueda. Lo siento, últimamente se me ha complicado mi ya de por si extraña vida con problemas en el curro.
Pero tenemos que quedar si o si.
Un besazo!
Hola Belén!! He descubierto quién eres después de mirarme todo tu blog y descubrir una foto casi al final (al principio de tus entradas) y claro que me acuerdo de ti, pero es verdad que hace muchísimos años que no nos vemos.
¿Sigues en Madrid?
Ya veo que pasas po un momento de esos existenciales, pero igual que Patricia, te aseguro que esos sentimientos los tenemos siempre, sean cuales sean las circunstancias.
A veces es precisamente el hecho de cuidar de una familia lo que te hace sentir que tu vida no tiene un propósito realmente interesante, y que parece que no estás haciendo cosas verdaderamente apasionantes o útiles...
Bueno, espero qe para cuando leas esto estés más animada :D
Un beso!
Publicar un comentario