miércoles, 22 de julio de 2009

Today...

I miss these mountains...



I miss many people, I wish we were closer, I wish I could see them soon.

I will have holidays so soon, and I really need them, because this year I have had a lot of work, and just having time to relax is what I waiting for. This year, I am just going to stay at home, as I said to my boss today, when he asked me where I was going to go for holidays:"I am going to stay at my sofa"; but I am fine with it, I will just relax, try to read those books that I couldnt read during the winter, try to finish the story that I am writing, and taking time to think about myseff, and all those impostnt things that I have in my mind, but I usually dont have enough time to stop and think about them.

I hope you have a great summer, if you dont know what to do, come to Spain, to visit me ;-)

No hay comentarios: