As the old Abba´s song said, I am so thankful for the music, it is something very important in my life, something that brings joy in the difficult tomes, something that gives me a lot of happy moments, something that has shown me that, when you try really hard, and you have honest and good desires in your heart, the dreams can come true.
I found this video today, and I want to share it with you, it is from an organization that tries to build a better world through music, and I think thats awesome. I hope you like it:
I know I havent written very much lately, but I´ve been so busy at work, I ´ll really try to write more.
I hope you all that read this are fine and happy.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Una canción chulísima, me la he puesto estos días mientras hacía informes como churros.
Tienes razón ¿que haríamos sin música? mi mp3 es mi salvación, es una hecatombe cuando se me acaba la batería, pongamos, a la altura de Cuatro Vientos jeje.
Besos!!
Publicar un comentario