jueves, 19 de junio de 2008

Just remembering....

Today after work I went with my mom to La Vaguada, I havent gone there very much since I moved to live with my friends, but I like to go sometimes, cause it has always been my neighbourhood,where I grow up, where I went to school, the place where I have lived many wonderful experiences.I love the neighbourhood where I live now, its such a great place, and for me it means a lot , cause its the place where I have started a new life, all by myself; but Barrio del Pilar will always be home for me, a very special part of my life.




And, when I was there today, I have thought a lot about you guys, and the different experiences that we had together in those streets, in La Vaguada, and in some other places near there; and, once again, I have realized how lucky I was, and I am still, to know you, to learn from you, to see your examples, to call you my friends.

Sometimes life is really hard; sometimes I thought that I would like to come back to some moments, and maybe to change some things; sometimes I wish I were stronger, smarter, I wish I had more faith in life, in the others, in myself, just to love everyone better than I love now, just to see some things as clear as I used to saw them, or at least, as I believed I saw them; sometimes I feel like my heart is



a puzzle:tons of little pieces, that I rebuild everyday, just wondering if I am rebuilding them in the correct way.

All those thoughts came to my mind today, just walking those familiar streets, but, at the same time, great memories came too: memories of you gusys, of your love, of your support, of all the spiritual, funny, sad, good, bad,silly,special moments that we have shared, and that have helped me to be a better person since the day that I knew you, and that still help me everyday, in my efforts to do my best to try to be a good person, to try to love and serve others better.

Thanks for being part of some of the most special memories of my life, thanks for helping me to grow, thanks for making me laugh and helping me when I cried, thanks, just for being the great persons that you are.

I love you guys!!!

1 comentario:

Jason Fredericks dijo...

I went to La Vaguada when I was passing through Madrid last year and I could see you standing on the corner waiting to go talk to someone with us. I had lunch there and spent a couple of hours walking around remembering conversations, contacts, old companions, Veguchi. I ended up walking up through Parque Norte like we did so many times, heading up to the Plaza de Castilla. I lived there for only 9 months, but to me it's still home too. Thanks for sharing.